Product Quote Requested
WaterMaze WB Wastewater Evaporator
The WB series is the first to use the extra-high efficient submerged combustion technology to deliver 100% heat exchanger efficiency sending the heat directly into the water, not up a vent stack, creating significant operational and energy cost savings. There are two models for handling waste streams at 60 and 120 gallons per hour. Featuring top-of-the-line immersion tube jet burner components, with a solid-state flame control monitor, the WB models are capable of creating temperatures of up to 2000°F, releasing hot flue gases directly into the water.
Featuring top-of-the-line immersion tube jet burner components, with a solid-state flame control monitor, the WB models are capable of creating temperatures of up to 2000°F, releasing hot flue gases directly into the water.
- Heat-resistant, heavy-duty stainless steel sparger tube with unique air distribution system.
- RF capacitance liquid level assembly for greater safety and enhanced operation.
- Nema 4 electrical box with operational controls as well as troubleshooting indicator lights.
- Auto purge, auto start/stop and auto fill come standard.
- Soft-start ignition system and fast-closing UL, CSA and FM approved gas valve for smooth operation.
- Stainless steel steam de-mister box.
- Many safety features, including a UV scanner which shuts down the unit when a flame does not appear.
- Foam suppression system and easy-to-access sludge disposal valve.
There are 2 models of the WB. The WB120A (1.103-473.0) has a flow rate capacity of 1 -120 Gallons per hour using 1,142,000 BTUs. The WB50A (1.103-474.0) has a flow rate of 1 - 60 gallons per hour using 571,000 BTUs.