This page is dedicated to making it easy for our customer's to understand our return polices. The following reflect Cougar Chemical's philosophies and policies regarding returns.
- We take pride in selling quality products, free of defects that our customers can enjoy.
- We give our customer's 30 days to return their products from the time of purchase.
- We do not want our customer's to ever need to return a product they have purchased from Cougar Chemical due to damage or defectiveness.
- Customers are responsible for the shipping charges of your return including free shipping orders. Damaged or defective products are handled on a case by case basis as with shipping charges.
- All equipment sales are final. We do not accept returns on buffers, pressure washers, space heaters, etc...Defective equipment returns are handled on a case by case basis. Please contact us and we will help you resolve your situation according to our manufacturer's guidelines.
- Sometimes products are damaged by the shipping company. Please contact us if this happens so we can help resolve the situation quickly for you.
- Any product returned for a refund needs to be un-opened, in new condition, and will be inspected upon receipt before the refund is issued (15% restocking fee will apply).
- If you receive a defective product. Please contact us as these returns are handled on a case by case basis. This allows us to ensure that we only sell the best products available.