This page is dedicated to making our shipping policy as clear as possible for our customers. The following is how Cougar Chemical and it's employees feel about shipping to you, our customer.
- We want to get things to you as quickly as humanly possible.
- To keep things simple, we offer Free Shipping in the continental United States on all orders over $25 with qualified products.
- Almost all products in our Online Store qualify for free shipping. Equipment and chemical in quantities of 5 gallons or higher are subject to freight charges unless otherwise described in the products description.
- If there is a shipping charge (for expedited shipping, for example), we are not in business to "profit" from shipping; you are charged what we are charged.
- Our primary shipping service is FedEx Ground or FedEx Home Delivery. Both are "ground" services that take 5-7 business days from coast-to-coast (most of our products ship from our main warehouse in Memphis, TN).
- We make it a point to ensure any products ordered are shipping by the following day of business. We do not ship during the weekends due to our facilities being closed.
Sometimes we run out of products that we sell before we can show them as out of stock on our website. When an order is placed and a product is out of stock, we will attempt to contact our customer by both phone and email. This allows you to decide if you would like to wait for the product, change the order, or cancel the order all together. If contact cannot be established, we will keep the order live until the product becomes available and ship it then.
Free Shipping Offers:
Any time you choose free shipping, your items will ship using FedEx Ground or FedEx Ground Home delivery. This service usually takes 5-7 business days to deliver from the time the items have shipped. This should be within 48 hours unless you are notified by phone or email provided. Keep in mind we are closed on the weekends, so this time could be extended longer. Free shipping promotions are available on domestic shipments within the continental United States, only.
Your Shipping Cost:
We do not make any profit from shipping. Only the cost of sending your items to you are calculated and billed. This ensures our customers the satisfaction of receiving the lowest rates possible.
We would be more than happy to ship internationally. Due to cost of shipping items this way. We ask all customers to call ahead in advance so we can get you your products as quick as possible with the shipping service that you choose.