The combustion box in the HBG models is made of advanced heat reflective material and features a unique energy-efficient design for reflecting the heat directly onto the floor of the evaporation tank for energy cost savings.
- Heavy-duty tank made of carbon steel with optional alloy upgrades to 316L or AL-6XN stainless steel.
- Non-fouling, stainless steel, liquid level assembly prevents damage to the system with a redundant third float for protection against overflowing.
- Nema 4 electrical box with operational controls as well as troubleshooting indicator lights.
- High-efficiency burner shoots a flame, fueled by natural gas or propane, into the combustion chamber for unusually high energy efficiency.
- Three-inch, recessed drain port for easy sludge removal.