Vital Oxide Mold Remover & Disinfectant Cleaner is great for refilling product sprayers, sanitization dilutions, mold remediation, commercial use in facilities and hospitals, and covering large surfaces and areas. Kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses, kills fungus, mold, and mildew at the source and inhibits growth, sanitizes 99.999% of bacteria on food-contact surfaces with no rinse required, and eliminates odor at a molecular level, not by masking with fragrance.Vital Oxide Features:
- Full strength and ready to use
- Two dilution options for sanitizing
- EPA-registered hospital disinfectant with lowest toxicity category—gentle enough for daily disinfecting and sanitizing
- NSF-registered “no rinse on food-contact surfaces” sanitizer
- Certified by the Carpet & Rug Institute for pet stains and odor
- Effective disinfectant that kills 99.999% of bacteria and viruses, including H1N1; MRSA; Norovirus; HIV; Legionella; Pseudomonas aeruginosa; Hepatitis A, B, and C; Ebola virus; and others (see testing summary)
- Effective fungicide
- Effective mildew and mold remover—kills mold spores and prevents mold regrowth on tile and other materials up to seven months
- Excellent for water damage and mold removal services
- Heavy duty odor eliminator—gets rid of bad odors by attacking the source of the problem, not by masking
- Eliminates allergens in homes and other environments
- Eliminates mold, mildew, and odor in HVAC systems and air ducts
- Sanitizes 99.999% of food contact surfaces with no rinse required
- Carpet and rug sanitizer
- Soft-surface sanitizer
- pH balance of 8-9
- No volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- No harsh chemicals, non-irritating to skin, no nauseous fumes
- No personal protection equipment needed
Vital Oxide has been approved by the EPA for use against SARS-CoV-2, the coronavirus that causes the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19). Vital Oxide meets the EPA's emerging pathogen requirements for viruses showing efficacy against envelope and non-envelope virus, both large and small. To use Vital Oxide against SARS-CoV-2, follow the directions for use against Norovirus Feline Calicivirus and Canine Parvovirus (Strain Cornell-780916, ATCC VR-2019) on hard, non-porous surfaces.To disinfect non-porous surfaces:
Follow these instructions for disinfecting pre-cleaned, hard, non-porous surfaces such as glass, plastic, painted wood, laminate, chrome, stainless steel, polyurethane coated hardwood floors, glazed ceramic tile, sealed concrete, and linoleum floors, exterior of appliances, bed frames, cabinet handles, wheelchairs, child car seats, counters, cribs, doorknobs, tables, tubs, exterior toilet surfaces, faucet handles, handrails, jungle gyms, keyboards, light switch covers, patio furniture, showers, sinks, stovetops, telephones, toys, walls, and waste containers.
Vital Oxide must come in contact with the contaminant to effectively disinfectant the surface. Remove any surface barrier between Vital Oxide and the contaminant such as dirt, grime, or organic matter by cleaning before the disinfection application. Vital Oxide may be used for this pre-cleaning step.
To disinfect pre-cleaned, hard, non-porous surfaces, apply Vital Oxide full-strength (undiluted), wetting thoroughly with spray, sponge, mop, or by immersion in solution. Allow surfaces to remain wet for 5 minutes or 10 minutes for virus inactivation (refer to the viruses table for contact times). Allow surfaces to remain wet for 10 minutes for bacterial disinfection. For immersion, replace solution daily, or more frequently if it becomes significantly soiled or diluted.
55 Gallon Drums are available for shipment via truck freight. Call 800-467-3270 for freight options.