The Viral Disinfectant Deluxe Kit by Multi-Clean is an easy to use system to make hospital grade disinfectant using your own water. This solution is designed to inactivate the following viruses:
- Human Corona Virus
The concentrate in this kit is Millennium Q (EPA Reg No. 1839-95-5449). This product has demonstrated effectiveness against viruses similar to 2019 Novel Coronavirus (SARS-CoV2) on hard, non-porous surfaces. Therefore, this product can be used against SARS-CoV-2 when used in accordance with the directions for use against Norovirus (Norwal Virus) on hard, non-porous surfaces.
- Apply RTU Label to mixing bottle. Fill mixing bottle with water to within 2.5 inches from the top.
- Empty the 2 oz bottle of Millennium Q into the mixing bottle. Cap the bottle and gently agitate.
- Fill quart bottles with the ready to use solution you just made.
- Attach trigger sprayers for flip to cap.
- Spray all hard surfaces. Allow to remain wet for 10 minutes.
- Spray and wipe bed rails, tables, light switches, door knobs, hand rails, window sills, desk tops, chairs, phones and any other high touch surfaces.
- 1 2 oz bottle of Millennium Q Viral Disinfectant Concentrate
- 1 Gallon mixing container
- 4 Quart Bottles
- 4 Microfiber towels
- Procedure card
- Ready to Use Lables