The 612 Low Volume Compact Fogger is a chemical atomizer that uses compressed air (1.2 CFM @ 90 PSI) and venturi action to draw pre-diluted chemical solution from the attached bottle, atomize the chemical, and project fog particles at distances up to 6 feet. The low CFM requirement of this unique fogger allows it to be used with smaller consumer-grade air compressors, including some rechargeable battery operated models. The fogger is ideal for applying disinfectant such as 256 Century Q or Vital Oxide.
- Portable hose-end fogger makes it easy to fog hard-to-reach areas.
- Easy to use! Just fill the bottle with pre-diluted chemical, connect compressed air, and press the thumb gun activator
- Projects atomized chemical up to 6', which fills the air, and settles on exposed surfaces
- Low volume output is ideal for precise chemical application and fogging in small areas like automobiles
- Low CFM requirement (1.2 CFM @ 90 PSI) allows for use with small or large air compressors
- Precision metering tips allow the user to refine the particle size and project a lighter fog to avoid over-wetting surfaces
- Lightweight 32 oz bottle reduces wrist and arm fatigue as well as the risk of repetitive strain injuries
- Chemical resistant components ensure durability and years of outstanding performance
- Thumb gun
- Machined polypropylene fogger body
- Metering tip holder
- 5 color-coded precision metering tips
- 32 oz wide-mouth, polyethylene bottle