Product Quote Requested
Cuda 8.698-003.0 Super Clean Plus 40 lbs
SMP-1000 soft metal powder is a heavy duty parts washer detergent specially formulated for use on soft metals. It contains a biodegradable solvent-based cleaning booster particularly effective in penetrating and cleaning hard to remove grease, oil, tar, and carbon based deposits. Higher alkalinity and solvent provides the performance of SMP-1000 while protecting soft metals such as aluminum and other non-ferrous metals.
- Formulated to work well in hard water.
- NON-CAUSTIC - Protects your parts washer
- SAFE FOR SOFT METALS - Cuts heavy-duty dirt and grease without harming soft metals
- BIODEGRADABLE - Peace of mind that it is ecologically acceptable
- VERSATILE - Extra load of softening agents so it works well with hard or soft water
- FAST ACTING - Water-based solvent engineered to cut grease and suspend oils quickly
- COMPETITIVELY PRICED - Excellent value and economical cost per gallon
- CORROSION INHIBITORS - Extra inhibitors provide added protection against flash rusting
- NO-FOAM, QUICK RELEASE - Non-foaming, quick-release surfactants extend life of wash water
- Formulation: An extra-strength, high—but buffered—alkaline blend designed for maximum performance in soak tanks and automatic parts washers. SMP-1000 is a non-caustic, solvent-boosted detergent with a fluorescent yellow color and characterized by a pleasant citrus scent.
- Biodegradability: Fully biodegradable and contains no caustic soda (sodium hydroxide)
- pH at 4 oz in 1 gal: 12.2 - 12.8
- Foaming Action: Non-foaming
- Water Conditioning for Hard Water (TDS): Yes
- Dilution Ratio: 1/4 to 1/2 lb per gallon
- Color: Orange powder (fluorescent yellow liquid when mixed)
- Scent: Citrus
- Corrosion: SMP-1000 contains a corrosion inhibitor to protect against corrosion and flash rusting
- Product Safety: OSHA / WHMIS / GHS compliant Safety Data Sheet (SDS) available
- Smog & Ozone: This product does not contain photochemically reactive ingredients that contribute to smog problems or attack the Earth’s ozone layer