Cougar Green Sheen is a thick, hi-sudsing car wash soap that gently lifts and removes the toughest road grime from vehicles while leaving behind the lustrous, deep, wet look of a freshly waxed car. This formulation contains grease cutting detergents and foam boosters that contain wax for extra protection. Green Sheen can be used on automotive paint, plastics, and gel coats to effectively clean and leave a glossy shine. The waxing formulation creates a sheeting action instead of beading. This helps reduce water spots.
How To Use
- Mix 1 ounce of soap in 5 gallons of water (1:640)
- Wet vehicle with cool water and apply soap solution
- Do not allow solution to dry on surface
- Agitate solution with a sponge or wash mitt, including wheel wells (using a separate mitt)
- Rinse vehicle from top down using low pressure
- Remove excess water with chamois
PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS: If medical advice is needed, have product or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Read label before use. Wash hand thoroughly after handling.
FIRST AID: IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists, get medical attention.
Ingredients: Water CAS 7732-18-5, Sodium Alkyl Aryl Sulfonate CAS 255155-30-0, Sulforic Acid, Mono-CIO-16 Alkyl Ester, Sod68585-47-7, Cocamidopropyl betaine CAS 61789-40-C