Vapor Corrosion Inhibitor is especially effective in inhibiting rust in top and front-load automatic parts washers. It contains a superior blend of rust and corrosion inhibitors that give outstanding protection in both the liquid and vapor phase. This helps protect steel and prevents rust in automatic parts washers. It also helps prevent rust and corrosion on metal parts being cleaned.
In new machines, use inhibitor for at least the first couple batches. For good ongoing machine maintenance, add 1 cup every time you recharge your water, and 1 to 4 ounces each week.
- NON-CAUSTIC - Protects your parts washer
- HIGHLY CONCENTRATED - A little goes a long way Dilution ratio of 1 - 4 oz / week
- BIODEGRADABLE - Peace of mind that it is ecologically acceptable
- COMPETITIVELY PRICED - Excellent value and economical cost per gallon
- HIGH-QUALITY DETERGENT - Specially designed for aqueous parts washers, Designed for high temperature cleaning
- CORROSION INHIBITORS - Extra inhibitors provide added protection against flash rusting
- Formulation: A rust and corrosion inhibitor designed to prevent rust and corrosion on the internal surfaces of aqueous parts washers. Its unique formulation provides enhanced rust and corrosion protection on the aqueous parts washer and prevents flash rusting on the cleaned metal parts that normally rust if left in the basket of a hot parts washer.
- Biodegradability: Fully biodegradable
- pH at 5% Solution: 9.3 - 10.0
- Foaming Action: Non-foaming
- Water Conditioning for Hard Water (TDS): Yes
- Dilution Ratio: Top-Load Parts Washers: Initially add 1 cup, then add 1 to 2 ounces per week
- Front-Load Parts Washers: Initially add 1 cup, then add 2 to 4 ounces per week
- Color: Clear colorless liquid
- Scent: Detergent
- Corrosion: Vapor Corrosion Inhibitor protects metal surfaces against corrosion and flash rusting
- Product Safety: OSHA / WHMIS / GHS compliant Safety Data Sheet (SDS) available
- Smog & Ozone: This product does not contain photochemically reactive ingredients that contribute to smog problems or attack the Earth’s ozone layer