Product Quote Requested
Cuda 8.698-007.0 Defoamer 5 Gallon
Too much foam can limit water pressure, negatively affecting cleaning efficiency. Cuda Defoamer is a fast acting, biodegradable agent that suppresses foam build up in soak tanks and automatic parts washers.
It can be used with Cuda Phosphatizer as it does not interfere with phosphatizing. Cuda Defoamer is extremely user-friendly, readily biodegradable and works effectively in hard or soft water. The high dilution ratio makes the cost-in-use very economical.
Because Cuda Defoamer is formulated to be used in automatic parts washers, it is compatible with any metal, painted or plastic pieces that can be cleaned in a parts washer.
- HIGHLY CONCENTRATED - A dillution ratio over 500:1 = economical cost-in-use
- BIODEGRADABLE - Peace of mind that it's ecologically acceptable
- COMPETITIVELY PRICED - Excellent value for cost, Economical cost per gallon
- CONTROLS FOAM - Suppresses foam build-up in soak tanks and parts washers. Protects your parts washer from damage.
- Formulation: A fast-acting, biodegradable defoamer that suppresses foam build up in soak tanks and automatic parts washers. Contains silicone emulsion.
- Biodegradability: Fully biodegradable
- pH: 5.9 as is
- Foaming Action: Kills foam
- Water Conditioning for Hard Water (TDS): Yes
- Dilution Ratio: 500:1, add 1 to 2 oz as needed to control foam
- Color: Opaque Liquid
- Scent: None
- Product Safety: OSHA / WHMIS / GHS compliant Safety Data Sheet (SDS) available
- Smog & Ozone: This product does not contain photochemically reactive ingredients that contribute to smog problems or attack the earth's ozone layer