The CLP-7034 and 5024 are the standard models of the automated wash-water recycling systems. They are totally automated using a digital sequencer to monitor and control the filtering, recirculating, filter backwashing and sludge dumping functions.
- 185 - 490 sq. ft. of cone-shaped coalescing plates for optimum separation of oil and solids from wash water
- Up to 320 lbs. of auto “backwashable,” degassed, virgin activated carbon
- Convenient, mess-free method of disposing of sludge from the system
- Extra quantities of media including gravel, sand, anthracite and garnet
- Industrial-grade ozone generator