Product Quote Requested
IPC Eagle BP6 6 Qt Vacuum with optional HEPA filter
The BP6 is light enough for anyone to handle and the ergonomically-designed Velcro straps at the chest and hips result in a comfortable fit for virtually any sized operator. A special slide adjustment hooks the shoulder straps together for a higher range of motion. The on/off switch is at hip level and mounted on top for unparalleled ease of operation. The unique airflow design makes this unit quieter than most and the baffled exhaust goes out the back, away from the operator, for a higher level of comfort.
The BP6 comes with an extraordinary Ultrastat 3-ply composite filter, treated with an antimicrobial agent that provides exceptional airflow, even when full, allowing for greater productivity. This exclusive bag is fitted with a durable plastic rim for an airtight seal around the top, and the seams are sonically welded (as opposed to glue). The result is higher dust retention, and a much longer filtration cycle. There is an optional air driven power brush kit and a "side winder" tool for increased productivity available for both the BP6 and BP10.Features:
- Comfortable ergonomic harness with three position hip adjustment
- Excellent filtration with 3-ply composite filter, with antimicrobial agent. Optional HEPA filter available.
- Rugged polyethylene construction
- Fill to capacity with precision molded cloth filter back that prevents bag collapse
- Excellent suction with powerful vacuum motor
- Directed exhaust air with baffled port that goes out the back and away from the operator
- Quiet - only 65 dba
- Part Number: BP6
- Voltage: 110 volt 60 Hz
- Vac Motor: 1
- CFM: 136
- Sealed Water Lift: 98"
- Watts: 1265
- Amps: 11.5
- Cord Length: 50'
- Tank Size: 6 Quarts
- Tank Material: Plastic
- Sound Level: 65 dBA
- Machine Weight: 11 lbs
- Machine Dimensions: 8" x 9 x 25"
- 14" Carpet Tool
- Round Dust Brush
- Upholstery Tool
- Crevice Tool
- Aluminum Wand
- Brush Insert